Bai Xiaosheng's Weapon Manual
Right-click to use to increase the Weapon Damage of a weapon of your choice. Once Wanted: Roaming the Four Seas is completed, Bai Xiaosheng's Weapon Manual will be received.
Selling Price: 1Wen
Damage Growth Edit
There are 15 levels of damage, and to master any one weapon requires a grand total of 5023 points or 1005 Bai Xiaosheng's Weapon Manuals (superior).
|Level||No. Of Manuals||Damage|
Exploring Jianghu Edit
- At the bottom left of the screen, after hovering over the "My Battle" button, there is an icon which looks like a yellow with red colored flag titled "Exploring Jianghu". Here you do Faction Challenge runs and it's the only known way to acquire Bai Xiaosheng's Weapon Manuals.
- As you complete these challenge runs you accumulate points which you can then exchange for basic martial arts skill scripts, medicines that last one week or accelerate growth, and of course for 200 points you can receive a weapon manual.
- During the challenge runs you will see a dagger icon next to various boss names. These are the "Wanted" opponents. When you defeat them you will receive a weapon manual and an Order of the Hero via in game mail. They call this sub-challenge "Once Wanted: Roaming the Four Seas".
- Defeating wanted bosses on higher ranked challenges gets you more weapon manuals per wanted boss.
- Minor challenges gives 1 weapon manual per wanted boss.
- Recognized challenges gives 1 weapon manuals (medium) per wanted boss.
- Known challenges gives 1 weapon manuals (superior) per wanted boss.
- Famous challenges gives 2 weapon manuals (superior) per wanted boss.
- When you get "A" ranks on challenges you have the chance to receive better loot, more points, and more time. Also when beating known or Famous by getting an A rank, you can receive superior intelligence,
- When you complete 3 or 5 challenges of a single rank without resetting it, you will receive a "daily challenge" reward of a single Infiltrate and Investigate.
- Challenge rounds can be reset 6 times per week (having in total 7 rounds). On the last round a manually selected boss yields double the weapon manuals received.
- You can manually select the wanted boss once per round for free, otherwise it costs Silver Taels.
- Once a week you can activate bonus mode. To do so you must complete 9 challenges in one round. In bonus mode you will receive double the weapon manuals.
- You can invite a friend to help you up to 3 times a day.
- There is an "Achievements" tab. Remember to check it from time to time because every achievement you reach you have to manually click the loot button which yields you a weapon manual via in game mail.