|Affiliation: Evil||Gender: Male & Female||Weapons: Barehanded, Double Stings, Double Blade|
The creator of Wanderer's Valley was a Divinator with an unpredictable temperament. He established Wanderer's Valley secretly after he knew he would not live past the age of 45. He began to recruit infamous people of China to join the Wanderer's. Nobody fully understands Wanderer's Valley, as the members of the school are very secretive. While Wudang and Shaolin are considered official members of Wulin, the people of Wanderer's Valley are considered exiled members of Wulin. Most people don't know where their skills come from. They do things according to their own wishes without leaving any trace.
The people of Wanderer's Valley use poisons, hidden weapons, and even sneak attacks; sabotage is normal for them. In Age of Wushu, the skills used by Wanderer's Valley are clean and efficient, while their skills cannot compare with deep cultivated internal forces.
Notable members Edit
- Shan Tianming: The Leader of Wanderer's Valley. He is cunning and sly. Even though he doesn’t deal with everyday issues within Wanderer's Valley, he secretively watches over everything.
- Shan Tianxie: The Younger Brother of Shan Tianming. He was hurt by an explosion which damaged his face, so he has to wear a mask.
- Yin Feng: A former eunuch with unusual arrogance, his parents died from political persecution. He doesn't trust anyone.
- Dou Hualun: A former Beggar's Sect member, he was expelled for practicing evil martial arts. He is narrow-minded and remembers anyone who has wronged him.
- Yao Jian: A girl with a face disfigured while learning evil kung fu. She joined the school with a vow to kill any and all heartbreakers.
Each sect has its own rules and regulations, which lead to “Rule Points”, which, when they reach a certain level, incur sect penalties.
|Harming the same sect (including Guild War)||40 points|
When a player’s “Rule Points” exceed 100, and they enter a sect’s scene, they will be teleported directly to the sect; an animated punishment will be broadcast, the player’s Life (HP) will be halved and a strength weakening BUFF will be attached to them for a stipulated time period.
Martial skills Edit
|Master:||Weapon: Double Blade||1st martial skill set||Attribute: Hard, internal|
|Brief Description: Good with barefists and group attacks|
|Bone Corrosion Palm|
|Master:||Weapon: Barehanded||2nd martial skill set||Attribute: Yang, internal/external|
|Brief Description: Group output, powerful forbidden air force|
|Master:||Weapon: Double Stings||3rd martial skill set||Attribute: Yin, external|
|Brief Description: Deal 1000 damage to enemy and receive 800 damage|
Internal skills Edit
|Secrets of Dual Training|
|Master:||1st internal skill||Attribute: Tai Chi|
|Divine Skill of the Shaoyang|
|Master:||2nd internal skill||Attribute: Tai Chi|
|Joined Happiness Skill|
|Master:||3rd internal skill||Attribute: Tai Chi|
|Monster's Image Secret|
|Master:||4th internal skill||Attribute: Tai Chi|
School UniformsEditConflicting images of uniforms. Needs confirmation.
Snail Games. "Wanderer's Valley: Making Chaotic Evil Fun since the 15th Century." Age of Wushu. Snail Games USA, 6 Dec. 2012. Web. 12 Dec. 2012. <http://www.ageofwushu.com/news/view/48>.
Snail Game. "The Eight Schools." Age of Wushu. Snail Games US, 13 Dec. 2012. Web. 13 Dec. 2012. <http://www.ageofwushu.com/guide/view/4>.