|Available Time:|| 18:00-24:00 |
|Reward:||Internal skill page, martial arts skill page|
Jianghu Treasure Rule & obtaining Edit
- Player must be famed of jianghu to be able to take the treasure.
- When the player is still new or in other protected modes, the treasure cannot be taken.
- Jianghu Treasure are only obtainable during 00:00 of Monday to 23:59 of Thursday. The Jianghu Treasure only last till Friday 00:00 at what point it will be deleted from the server and respawn next monday.
- World Chest (Wood,Silver,Iron,Glint,Jade chest in open world)
- When players holding Treasures of Jianghu become unconscious (such as being killed or drowned) between 18:00 and 24:00, the Jianghu Treasure will be dropped and can be taken by other players. Jianghu Treasure will not drop at any other time. When Jianghu Treasure is dropped, all people can read the bar to loot (Non-Jianghu VIP players and players in Beginner’s Protection cannot read the bar, as well as players in PvP arenas). Looting can be interrupted.
- You may only hold 1 Treasure at a time.
- Any other players who want the treasure can find out information from an NPC or trough other tracking methods to track the treasure holder. (you can be tracked regardless if you in active mode or not)
Key note's about defeating a Treasure holder
- Kill a player that currently hold's a Jianghu Treasure during 18:00-23:59 server time. The Treasure will drop regardless if the player is in active mode or not but only during the 18:00-23:59 time's.
- Whomever killed the old Treasure holder has 30 secs to pick it up before it can be taken by anyone.
- If a Treasure holder die's by breaking his own meridians or by any other means other then player vs player death the Treasure when drop will be free game to be picked up by anyone.
- It takes about 6-8 sec to pick up the Treasure that is on the ground.
- You must click the small item (needle/order not the shiny) to pick the item up.
Exchange Area/ Turning active mode on & Training to get Cultivation Points Edit
Once talking to one of the following NPC and asking how to train the Treasure you'll be told to KILL, you'll then be placed in active mode and have a buff showing that you are active. You may only get this buff once a day, if you die with it you'll be unable to get it again.
The Embroidery Needle usage techniques are all held by Eunuch Zheng. He still holds his position in court. He can be found at the Jinling Palace Eunuch Chambers (949, 1521).
The master of Star Vortex can be found at the Tai Lake Palace of Suzhou (600, 1216). He is known as the head of the Five Terrors of the Palace. Take care when asking for his help.
To get Cultivation Points for the treasure one need's to kill player's and NPC's
- 1 NPC can be killed every 6 min's for 1 Cultivation Point
- 1 Player can be killed every 5 sec's for 1 Cultivation Point
Additional notes Edit
- Jianghu Treasure is bound after looting. Jianghu Treasure can only be put in the Inventory. It cannot be stored in warehouse. Each character can only have one Treasure.
- When a player gain the Treasure, it will have 40 Cultivation Points. Cultivation Point will be reduced every 30 minutes. When Cultivation Points are reduced to 0, Jianghu Treasure will disappear.
- The game will announce to all players when a Treasure appears, a Treasure owner is attacking other players, or when Treasure owner enters a different scene.
- Herbal Hall: When character learns from NPC and gains a daily buff/Active Mode. They will not be protected in protection area during this period and cannot join other activities.
- Players can bribe specified NPC with Taels of silver to gain Jianghu Treasure information. This is possible when the NPC’s friendship with the Treasure owner is at a minimum. If no Jianghu Treasure owners are online, no information is available. When players are prompted to pay, they will gain the location of the Treasure owner. Be aware that the Treasure owner may be moving away from the disclosed location.
- Ultimate Skill rules: There is no Ultimate Skill Cultivation button in Skill interface. Right click Treasure to start cultivation.
[Need's more data] Jianghu Treasure’s internal skill has its unique Chi Power Points. Whenever players use an Ultimate Skill, the Chi Power Points will be consumed constantly. When Chi Power Point is reduced to 0, they cannot use Ultimate Skill again until the Chi Power Points are recovered. Recovery occurs from 18:00 to 24:00 daily, as long as there is a Treasure owner. The Chi Power Point limit and recovery speed will increase when Players advance their Internal Skills to the next tier.