|Affiliation: Neutral||Gender: Male & Female||Weapons: Dagger, Darts|
The Tangmen are located in Sichuan and are run by the Tang family, who are famous for their poisons and hidden weapons. The family castle is surrounded by traps and is very difficult to infiltrate. Even though the Tangmen are famous, very few people truly know them. When they do appear, it’s hard to track them, so people often think they are an evil sect. The rumor is that the Tangmen have seven different types of hidden weapons including poisonous needles and blinding sands. The most famous hidden weapon is the "Storm Pear Flower Needle". A highly skilled martial artist could hit enemies at 64 different points simultaneously, making the technique impossible to defend against.
Notable members Edit
- Grandmother Tang: The Elder of the Tang family. A spirited old woman who works behind the scenes.
- Tang Tianxing: The Leader of the Tangmen. A highly skilled martial artist who always acts with caution.
- Tang Sigong: The Poison Branch Leader and one of the former four Elders of the Tangmen. He is responsible for researching poisons, traps, and secret devices.
- Tang Fan: A mysterious man who wears an eye-patch, he was bullied by other disciples and only Tang Yingxuan helped him.
- Tang Jieyu: A coldhearted beauty. She escaped to the Tangmen 3 years ago, but completely lost her memory. Even though she is not a Tangmen family member, she is trusted by Grandmother and is in charge of the Hidden Weapons Branch.
Each sect has its own rules and regulations, which lead to “Rule Points”, which, when they reach a certain level, incur sect penalties.
|Being dressed incorrectly||10 points|
|Killing Excessively (Infamy > 2000)||20 points|
|Harming the same sect (including Guild War)||40 points|
When a player’s “Rule Points” exceed 100, and they enter a sect’s scene, they will be teleported directly to the sect; an animated punishment will be broadcast, the player’s Life (HP) will be halved and a strength weakening BUFF will be attached to them for a stipulated time period.
Martial skills Edit
|Golden Snake Sting|
|Master:||Weapon: Dagger||1st martial skill set||Skill Set Attribute: Yin, external|
|Brief Description: Proficient against single-enemy attacks, strong|
|Master:||Weapon: Darts||2nd martial skill set||Skill Set Attribute: Yin, external|
|Brief Description: Long-distance routine, proficient in open areas|
|Shadow Chasing Sting|
|Master:||Weapon: Dagger||3rd martial skill set||Skill Set Attribute: Yin, external|
|Brief Description: Good with smoke, strong explosive force|
|King Of Hells Invitation|
|Weapon: Darts and Dagger 4th set Attributes: Yin, External|
Internal skills Edit
|Seven Limitation Manual|
|Master:||1st internal skill||Attribute: Soft as Yin|
|Description: Each 6 attacks you will recover 5% internal force.|
|Six Directions Script|
|Master:||2nd internal skill||Attribute: Soft as Yin|
|Five Poison Script|
|Master:||3rd internal skill||Attribute: Soft as Yin|
|Extreme Yin Magical Skill|
|Master:||4th internal skill||Attribute: Soft as Yin|
School UniformsEditConflicting images of uniforms. Needs confirmation.
Snail Games. "Tangmen: All-Natural Assasains." Age of Wushu. Snail Games USA, 20 Nov. 2012. Web. 12 Dec. 2012. <http://www.ageofwushu.com/news/view/42>.
Snail Game. "The Eight Schools." Age of Wushu. Snail Games US, 13 Dec. 2012. Web. 13 Dec. 2012. <http://www.ageofwushu.com/guide/view/4>.