Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Affiliation: Neutral||Gender: Male & Female||Weapons: Single Sword, Double Sword, Barehanded|
The Scholars was founded by Xiao Bieqing and Shi Yanbing. They wanted to create the school that gathered liked minded people educated in cultural arts, as well as martial arts. All members of the Scholars are practiced Musicians, Weiqi Players, Calligraphers, and Painters. Their skills use musical frequencies to attack.
Legend says that the most famous song of the Scholars can kill people without leaving a trace of blood. One of the six Grand Masters of martial arts integrated a set of secret moves into a song, this song was given to the Scholar’s founder and Master, Xiao Bieqing
Notable members Edit
- Xiao Bieqing: Master of the Scholars. He was a member of the government, but could not stand the fight for power, he decided to retreat to the Jiangnan Region and establish the Scholars.
- Shi Yanbing: The Counselor of the Scholars. He became friends with Xiao Bieqing through a short battle and now considers him as a best friend. He gave up his family business to join the Scholars.
- Yan Changkong: A descendent of Yanmen family. He was selected by Xiao to learn martial arts with the Scholars. His childhood sweetheart, Yi Ruoxun, disappeared many years ago. He still searches for her.
- Dongfang Lingshao: The Successor of the Dongfang family. He is smart and quick-witted.
- Wen Xinluo: A young girl with a mysterious background who Xiao brought back to the Scholars. She is loved by everyone at the Scholar school.
- Chen Yimo: A talented girl who came from a well-educated family. She is knowledgeable in all forms of cultural arts and can speak many different languages. She is considered one of the most talented women of her time.
Each sect has its own rules and regulations, which lead to “Rule Points”, which, when they reach a certain level, incur sect penalties.
|Being dressed incorrectly||10 points|
|Killing Excessively (Infamy > 2000)||20 points|
|Kidnapping Players||10 points|
|Raiding Escorts||10 points|
|Breaking Players out of prison||30 points|
|Harming the same sect (including Guild War)||40 points|
When a player’s “Rule Points” exceed 100, and they enter a sect’s scene, they will be teleported directly to the sect; an animated punishment will be broadcast, the player’s Life (HP) will be halved and a strength weakening BUFF will be attached to them for a stipulated time period.
Martial skills Edit
|Falling Flower Sword|
|Master:||Weapon: Single Sword||1st martial skill set||Attribute: Soft, external|
|Description: Proficient at double strikes and powerful group attacks|
|Master: Cheng Yimo (665,569)||Weapon: Barehanded||2nd martial skill set||Attribute: Yin, internal|
|Description: Simple and effective moves against single-enemy|
|Master: Yan Changkong (317,441)||Weapon: Double Sword||3rd martial skill set||Attribute: Soft, internal|
| Description: Auxiliary routines and group recovery
Internal skills Edit
|Passing Wisdom Skill|
|Master: Xiao Bieqing||1st internal skill||Attribute: Soft as Yin|
|Description: This master Internal Skill of the Scholars was created by the legendary physician Hua Tuo and was adopted by the Scholars. Those who want to use it must know the ways of the stars and the planets, Yin and Yang.|
|Master: Xiao Bieqing||2nd internal skill||Attribute: Soft as Yin|
|Description: The important internal mental skill of the Scholars, it absorbs the soft chi into the body and accumulates external force to defeat the enemy. Cultivated to the ninth level, its user can become rejuvenated and forever young.|
|Forgotten Love Tract|
|Master: Zhou Luoxi||3rd internal skill||Attribute: Soft as Yin|
|Description: A profound inner skill of the Scholars. The skills of this sect are truly unique, and when the founder of the Scholars corrects practitioners he often points out that the skill is based on compassion, then liberating oneself from the yoke of the emotions. Only then can one achieve great kindness to living things and harmony with the myriad things are understood in Chinese philosophy. Make use of the powers of heaven and earth and become unstoppable.|
|The Tome of Sacred Lotus|
|Master:||4th internal skill||Attribute: Soft as Yin|
School uniformsEditConflicting images of uniforms. Needs confirmation.
If you were wondering about the supposed musical damaging skills, nope, they do not exist. But some of the rare scores from the Musician life skill is able to debuff enemies.
The Flute is a skin for the weapon purchasable from the Cash Shop.
Snail Game. "The Eight Schools." Age of Wushu. Snail Games US, 13 Dec. 2012. Web. 13 Dec. 2012. <http://www.ageofwushu.com/guide/view/4>.