|Affiliation: Evil||Gender: Male & Female||Weapons: Barehanded, Rope, Single Blade|
The Royal Guards are the most famous of all the Ming Dynasty intelligence agencies. They were established to supervise, spy on, and oppress any unlawful acts by government officials. They can enter the Royal Courts freely to report to the Emperor directly. The Royal Guards are active in all corners of China and secretly join in many major tournament events. They are a cruel and ruthless group that garner fear from all other schools.
Notable members Edit
- Huangfu Yao: The Leader of the Royal Guards. He joined the Royal Guards in his desire for power and through cunning and trickery became the leader of the Royal Guards.
- Murong Weiyu: The Wife of Huangpu Xiao. She is the eldest daughter of the Murong Family. She fell in love with Huangfu Yao and joined the Royal Guards; she is now cut off from her family.
- Xuanyuan Kuanglang: The Leader of Royal Red Hall. He is from the outer regions of China and was sent by his tribe to be their covert agent.
- Zhu Lin: The Leader of Royal Dark Hall. He joined the Governmental Troops to fight against foreign invasions many years ago, yet returned to find out his lover had died. He uses coldness to cover his sadness.
- Bai Shaoxie: A strange man with a psychological distortion, he was raised by the Eunuchs to become a killer.
- Miao Ying: The Leader of Royal Purple Hall. She pretended to be a man to join the army. After battle, she was assigned to become a member of the Royal Guards.
Each sect has its own rules and regulations, which lead to “Rule Points”, which, when they reach a certain level, incur sect penalties.
|Being dressed incorrectly||10 points|
|Harming the same sect (including Guild War)||40 points|
When a player’s “Rule Points” exceed 100, and they enter a sect’s scene, they will be teleported directly to the sect; an animated punishment will be broadcast, the player’s Life (HP) will be halved and a strength weakening BUFF will be attached to them for a stipulated time period.
Martial skills Edit
|Soul Chasing Claw|
|Master:||Weapon: Rope||1st Martial Skillset||Attribute: Yang, External|
|Brief Description: Subdue Ranged Attack, Powerful Control|
|Soul Losing Blade|
|Master:||Weapon: Single Blade||2nd Martial Skillset||Attribute: Yang, External|
|Brief Description: Good against individual enemies at short or long range|
|Eagle Claw Fist|
|Master:||Weapon: Barehanded||3rd Martial Skillset||Attribute: Hard, Internal|
|Brief Description: Group recovery and strong control|
Internal skills Edit
|Master:||1st internal skill||Attribute: Hard as Yang|
|Master:||2nd internal skill||Attribute: Hard as Yang|
|Seven-Kill Sutra Manual|
|Master:||3rd internal skill||Attribute: Hard as Yang|
|Master:||4th internal skill||Attribute: Hard as Yang|
Mission Notes EditMongolian Leader - Cannot use blowback or knockdown strikes. A successful blowback or knockdown will reset the leader. The NPC has high HP so using energy regeneration of some sort is a must. This mission can be done with more than one person.
- It is unclear if the person in mission has to make the kill or not.
School UniformsEditConflicting images of uniforms. Needs confirmation.
Snail Games. "Royal Guards: Evil Reigns Supreme." Age of Wushu. Snail Games USA, 14 Dec. 2012. Web. 14 Dec. 2012. <http://www.ageofwushu.com/news/view/53>.
Snail Game. "The Eight Schools." Age of Wushu. Snail Games US, 13 Dec. 2012. Web. 13 Dec. 2012. <http://www.ageofwushu.com/guide/view/4>.