Manufacturing Life Skill Professions take the materials gained from gathering and refines them into useful gear and consumables used by all players. A player can learn two skills from this category, one primary and one secondary. By default, the "I" button opens up the life skills interface. There are 6 different manufacturing life skills:
- Refine cloth, linens/cottons, and silk into armor and item bags, as well as embroidering armor to add additional effects.
- Create consumables that provide nutrition and food buffs, and add additional effects to weapons.
- Produce drugs that provide massive buffs and debuffs to the user, as well as poisons that augment your armor.
- Craft items that are used with other Manufacturing Skills, such as handles, as well as jewelry and boxes.
- Smith weapons that can be wielded by other players, as well as quench weapons, adding additional effects.
- Improve gear by dipping, synthesize medicines that give buffs, restore health and internal force, and combined experience pills.
The Tenth OrderEdit
- After leveling the first chosen primary Manufacturing Life Skill Profession to level 9 Legendary, a player can get a secondary Manufacturing Profession.
- After leveling the secondary Manufacturing Life Skill Profession to level 9 Legendary, it will be possible to level the first one to level 10 Tenth Order.
- Players can only have one Tenth Order Manufacturing Profession which would be the first chosen profession.
- The other Life Skill categories do not have a Tenth Order, for example, a player could not become a Tenth Order Farmer.