The Fisherman is a gathering life skill that allows the player to catch fish from various schools of fish located throughout China. Players learn the skill by purchasing it from a Fisherman Life Shifu. The price will depend on what other gathering skills the player has already learned. Upon learning the skill, the player will receive the title Fishing Novice and can perform the Fisherman Daily Task. To use the life skill, the player must have a fishing rod in their backpack. Once a fish is caught, right-click it in your backpack for dissection.
To reel the fish in click on the mouse with the right and left clicker on your mouse. This should real it in. If the fish begins to move away, hold both right and left clickers down.
The resources gathered through fishing and dissection are used by Chefs, Herbalists, and Poison Makers.
Daily Tasks Edit
- Fishing Novice (Fisherman's Letter 1 (150 Life Skill Experience)
- Fishing Apprentice (Fisherman's Letter 2 (180 Life Skill Experience)
- Fishing Journeyman (Fisherman's Letter 3 (240 Life Skill Experience)
- Fishing Expert (Fisherman's Letter 4 (300 Life Skill Experience)
- Fishing Artisan (Fisherman's Letter 5 (390 Life Skill Experience)
- Illustrious Fisherman (Fisherman's Letter 6 (480 Life Skill Experience)
- Master Fisherman (Fisherman's Letter 7 (600 Life Skill Experience)
- Grand Master Fisherman (Fisherman's Letter 8 (750 Life Skill Experience)